REPLICATED/REMEDIATED OBJECT DESIGN Week 2

 Megan Janett

March 6, 2023


Splitting the Object

This week I took my final rendering of my vase and tried to split it to see what the cast would look like. But when I tried to Boolean difference it, it did not work. I tried to rotate the vase incase it had something to do with the orientation I had chosen. I also tried to mess with the settings in each individual command to see if that would fix anything. When that did not work I went to the internet to see if someone else had the same issue. I tried those tutorials as well but still kept getting the same results. I am not sure what other options there are to fix it.


I was able to split the outside box, but for some reason I am unable to split the inner vase so that I can Boolean difference it. The warning I am getting is that "Intersection curve ends at a naked edge" and I have no idea what that means or how to fix it. What I found said to use the join tool instead but that didn't do anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Definition - Megan Janett

MILESTONE PROJECT 1: STACKED SLICES MODEL WEEK 2

MILESTONE PROJECT 1: STACKED SLICES MODEL