My First Definition - Megan Janett

Megan Janett
OBDF 310
Jan. 16, 2023

MY FIRST DEFINITION



Hey! Welcome to my blog. 
I've made a donut.

After doing the tutorials I wanted to play around with closed shapes. So I thought a donut would be a good challenge. The dough part was relatively easy. I made the top and bottom half separately. The top was quick. But the bottom I had to figure out how to mirror it and have the curves face downwards. For the icing instead of a circle I used wavy lines slightly bigger than the circles I used for the dough. 

The biggest issue I ran into was the shape was not complete when rendered. There is a hole in both shapes and I am not sure how to fix that. Im sure there is a simple command I could add to fill the hole and complete the shape. 

Also I found this kind of funny. When I set my design in place i had to use the bake command, meaning I had to "Bake" my donut. 









Here are the tutorial progress pictures. I kept having the issue of when I pressed the spacebar command it would shut down the program and I would have to reopen it. I'm not sure why that kept happening. The colored lines were my favourite part. I had to mess with the bottom number to make it work with my design as it was coming out as all blue to begin with. I just had to lower the number.



 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MILESTONE PROJECT 1: STACKED SLICES MODEL WEEK 2

MILESTONE PROJECT 1: STACKED SLICES MODEL